Gold Necklaces & Pendants

14k Yellow Gold 2.7mm Cuban Chain Necklace, 24"



Customer Reviews
Do not be fooled
Please buyers, do not be fooled by the image used to display the product. In reality the chain is much much thinner than it appears on the site.
I bought this as a gift for my other half, and I was unable to give it to him, it is much more suited as children's jewellery, perhaps as a christening or baptising gift.
Heads up all!
Read More





14k Yellow Gold .5mm Light Box Chain Necklace, 16"



Customer Reviews
Lovely Gold Chain
This is the first gold chain I've bought from Amazon and I'm very pleased with it! It's light-weight, but does exactly what I wanted it for. I wanted to hang a very small medallion, (1/4" across) which is also 14k gold. I ordered the medallion elsewhere but the chain and it are a perfect match. I have been concerned about breaking the chain since it is rather delicate, but so far it has withstood my accidental tuggings at it. But, I still feel it will easily break and I wouldn't necessarily choose it for children unless they are very careful with it. Very pretty chain.
Read More






Necklaces & Pendants


Gold Necklaces & Pendants DISCOUNT LOW PRICE SELL eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping

ค้นหาบล็อกนี้